Web Science meets Network Science
March 4-6, 2011
Allen Center, Room 221
Tweet or follow our tweets at #webnetsci
Welcome to “Web Science meets Network Science,” the Third International Workshop on Network Theory. The workshop will begin on Friday, March 4th at 6 pm and conclude on Sunday, March 6th at 1 pm. (Following the SONIC/ANN/NICO invitational workshop, there will a public NICO/SONIC 2011 Complexity Conference beginning at 1 pm Sunday, March 6 and running through Monday, March 7, 2011).
The workshop is being organized by the Science of Networks in Communities (SONIC) research group at Northwestern, the Annenberg Network of Networks (ANN) at the University of Southern California, and the Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems (NICO).
- Noshir Contractor, SONIC, Northwestern
- Manuel Castells, ANN, USC
- Peter Monge, ANN, USC
- Brian Uzzi, NICO, Northwestern
- Kevin Lynch, NICO, Northwestern
Lada A. Adamic
pdf: Semantic Web Science
Marshall Scott Poole
- First International Workshop on Network Theory: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Social Network Theory, September 15-16, 2006, Annenberg Center for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Second International Workshop on Network Theory: Network Multidimensionality in the Digital Age, February 19-20, 2010, Annenberg Research Park, University of Southern California, Los Angeles