NetCanvas: Development, Hardening, and Dissemination of a Software Suite for the Collection of Complex Network and Contextual Data in HIV and Drug Research
This project builds upon our prior work to develop and sustain a standalone
software suite that will simplify the process of collecting complex data, allowing researchers to assess more nuanced associations between contextual factors and the spread of infectious disease and respond to these findings in near real time.
Check out our website here: http://www.networkcanvas.com
- Bernie Hogan (U of Oxford)
- Gregory Phillips II (PI; Northwestern University)
- Michael Bass (Northwestern University)
- Michelle Birkett (PI; Northwestern University)
- Noshir Contractor (Co-I)
- Patrick Janulis (Northwestern University)
We’re just getting started. Check back soon for updates!