SONIC Lab Multimedia Production
Application Period: May 4th to June 8th
Duration: Approximately 130-195 hours between June 1st and August 30th
Compensation: $10-14 hourly
Contact: Meghan McCarter, Recruitment and Outreach Coordinator
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (636) 284-5218
Location: SONIC Lab, Frances Searle Building 1-459, 2240 Campus Dr, Evanston, IL 60201
The Science of Networks in Communities (SONIC) research group advances social network theories, methods, and tools to better understand and meet the needs of diverse communities. SONIC develops cutting-edge techniques to study and improve social and knowledge networks in distributed working groups, online communities, virtual teams, and other large communities.
For more information, please visit our website.
The Multimedia Production Intern will support all of SONIC Labs media need including:
- Web-ready video production
- Photography and graphic design
- Creating all other media promoting the lab’s research or events
This position is open to undergraduates or recent graduates enrolled who are eligible to work in the United States. Applicants over the age of 18 will be required to pass a background check. Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in video/photo production and editing
- Strong communication skills
- The ability collaborate on evolving projects while maintaining attention to detail
- The willingness to learn new tools and skills.
The ideal candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- Adobe Suite video/photo editing software (Premiere, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator, Flash, AfterEffects)
- Journalistic writing
To apply please upload a resume, cover letter, and three references to the email@example.com.